Payroll processing is often time consuming and involves access to extremely sensitive information and keeping up to date with constantly changing legislation.
Outsourcing is a cost-effective way of addressing these issues.
Our payroll service includes:
* Processing of payroll on a monthly or weekly basis.
* Calculating of PAYE and NIC Liabilities
* Checking and monitoring of PAYE Coding Notices
* Preparation of the necessary annual returns for HM Revenue & Customs, including P60’s and P11D’s
* We can also represent you in the event of a PAYE compliance visit, attending the initial meeting or liasing with HM Revenue & Customs to resolve queries.
We can also perform PAYE compliance visits whereby we review the treatment of staff benefits, incentives and entertainment and answer any relevant questions.
From April 2013, all employers will be legally required to operate PAYE in Real Time, also known as 'RTI'. RTI is a reform of the PAYE system that requires employers to make submission of employee payment and deduction information when, or before payments are made to employees. It has been introduced to improve the operation of PAYE and support the introduction of Universal Credits. RTI will increase the frequency at which employers submit information to HMRC, allowing HMRC to react more quickly and efficiently to changes in employees circumstances. As a result of RTI, it is no longer necessary to submit end of year forms P35 and P14, and the starter and leaver process is simplified.
Here at LBCA, we are fully compliant with the RTI process, and are able to help all employees ensure they are fully prepared for reporting in Real Time.